Training my second batch of half marathoners.

After running the Newport Liberty Half Marathon for the 5th time and achieving my PR 2:10:07 (was targeting sub 2 hour) and helping setup a plan with my running troupe, I've decided to help a bigger bunch this year. Started a Whatsapp group with a few friends who I know are interested to run.

The target race is NJ Marathon, and the race plan is Hal Higdon Novice 2.

Here is the link to the calendar; webcal://p01-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/fu-t5G7dbn4SZSMVR37o2GbYQgDQ7b6wJBdqP3tIorzT4OMKqF1DiJf9on6oETcBaNbPY9QaUQl0j82-i0ZEP-5x-LVQ5EEGoA3qDuSzkfo

Feel free to download, import the ics and join the schedule!

The only benefit of the Whatsapp group is I spew some running experience based general knowledge and ideas to help the group train better.

See you guys at the shore 2016!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Customizing JIRA workflow

Install motion eye on Raspberry Pi for surveillance.

2 DTO or not 2 DTO